At Peak Mortgage, we only hire the very best people in the mortgage field. We take pride in serving our clients’ needs to the highest degree. We are growing, and our newest Portland branch is looking to add a rock star receptionist to our team!
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. You will also be the go-to person for administrative support throughout our branch.
To be successful as our receptionist and employee of Peak Mortgage, you should have a pleasant personality and be a team player! We are a tight-knit group, along with our additional seven branches, and our goal is to support each other and represent Peak Mortgage to the fullest!
We are looking for someone who is experienced in the mortgage industry and someone who is seeking a position with growth opportunity.
- Greet and welcome guests with a positive, helpful attitude
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Perform additional administrative duties as needed
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- Available Mon-Fri 8am – 5pm
This position is Full-time, 40hrs a week, Mon – Fri 8am-5pm.
Compensation DOE. Benefits package included after 90 days.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please reply to Jessica Driver at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume, and reference “Receptionist” as your subject
Job Type: Full-time