At Peak Mortgage, we only hire the very best people in the mortgage field. We take pride in serving our clients’ needs to the highest degree. We are growing, and our NE Portland branch is looking to add a rock star Loan Officer Assistant to our team!
As a Loan Officer Assistant, you will perform significant functions that allow mortgage planner to drive revenue, build and strength business pillars, develop marketing campaigns, and utilize planning & implementation time, and facilitate team growth and stability. Communicate with each client to build trust and create an experience that motivates clients to confidently recommend Peak Mortgage. Utilize Peak systems to “Wow” clients and partners which affirm strong referrals (“Raving Fans”).
- Assist with Lead Follow Up
- Assist with Client Consultations
- Assist with Appropriate Financing Strategies Based Upon Each Client’s Needs
- Lock Rates
- Prepare Initial Fee Worksheets/GFE Pkgs
- Organize Personal & Mortgage Planners Daily Calendar
- Review/Monitor White Board Report
- Participate in Pipeline Meetings
- Communicate/Collaborate with Processor(s)
- Participate in creating new systems that enhance performance, efficiency, and capacity
- Monitor Market Conditions to assist in securing best rate/packages for clients
- Assist with Annual Mortgage Reviews
- Proven work experience in the mortgage field as a LOA
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certification is a plus
- Available Mon-Fri 8:30am – 5pm
This position is Full-time, 40hrs a week, Mon – Fri 8:30am-5pm.
Compensation DOE. Benefits package included after 90 days.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please reply to April Swift at email@example.com with cover letter and resume, and reference “Loan Officer Assistant” as your subject.